Skip to content

How to Make Contributions?

There are several ways to make contribution to Fu Jen University Foundation:

  1. Check or Credit Card:

    Donation Form

  2. Securities & Wires

    Please contact Mrs. Susan Chao (CDO of Fu Jen University Foundation) at (818) 937-9688 for details.

  3. Qualified Retirement Plans:
    If you are 70 ½ or older, your taxable income may be reduced by transferring the RMD (required minimum distributions) from your retirement plan to Fu Jen University Foundation. Please consult your financial planner or accountant for details.

  4. Gift & Estate Planning:
    A bequest to Fu Jen University is a way of perpetuating your support for the designated research project. A bequest may also be made in honor or memory of another individual. All outright bequests for this designated project are exempt from federal estate taxation. Please consult your estate planning attorney, financial planner or accountant for details.

Download the Contribution Form, and send it along with your tax deductible donation.

FJUF Guidelines for Philanthropic Giving - Gift Fee Summary, effective May 1st, 2023